Thank you for your interest in working at Cragun's. The Brainerd Lakes area offers four season recreational life style opportunities. The community has a progressive educational system, regional medical center and emerging cultural environment. We are a family owned Conference & Golf Resort and have been in business for 60+ years.
At Cragun's, we offer an excellent wage plus a benefit package for full time employees including health stipend, 401K, paid vacations, training and career advancement opportunities.
We offer seasonal and full time positions available throughout the Conference Center, Resort and The Legacy Courses at Cragun's. Almost all openings require day, evening and/or weekend work, and your flexibility to fill various shifts is a plus. Applicants should be at least 17 1/2 years of age. Housing is currently available on-property. Our mission is Excellence in Guest Service.
Please read the criteria required to be an employee at Cragun's. You will find an application for employment at the bottom of the criteria.
Current Employment Openings at Cragun's
Now hiring part time dishwashers, no experience necessary. Apply in person at front desk.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Full and part time, year around housekeeping runner position available for a person with a positive attitude who takes pride in their work and enjoys being physically active and a part of the team. The housekeeping runner's job offers a lot of variety working in all areas of the resort and frequent interaction with guests working mainly a 4 pm-12:30 am shift. Must have a valid driver's license and able to work all shifts.
- Public area housekeeper available to work 7 am - 3 pm with an occasional evening. Must be able to communicate with guests. This position requires a lot of walking and cleaning of all public areas of the resort.
- Night Laundry available to work mainly 3-11 pm shifts. Must be able to load and unload washers and dryers, fold laundry, count and bag laundry and iron table linens.
- General Housekeeping - responsible for cleaning guest rooms and cabins. Must be able to communicate with guests and to prioritize work lists. Must be able to stay each day until work is complete. This is a fast paced job that requires working weekends and holidays.
- Conference Services -Full time position for person able to lift 75 lbs. and have a good driving record. Duties include setting up rooms for meetings and banquets as well as renting various types of marina equipment to our guests. Knowledge of Gull Lake and surrounding area is helpful. Apply in person at front desk - no phone calls please.
- Marina - Water-ski Instructor to teach water-skiing, wake-boarding and tubing to our guests of all skill levels ages 8 and up. If you enjoy kids, this is the perfect summer job (May-Sept). Must be at least 18 years of age and have a good driving record. Contact Bruce 825-2815.
Full or part time, seasonal position working primarily the evening shift (3-11 pm) including holidays and weekends. This position requires computer knowledge, a pleasant personality and positive attitude. We're looking for a bright, energetic person excited to work in a resort environment. Apply in person at front desk.
Now hiring full and part time dining room and banquet servers. Experience preferred but we will train. Position requires evening and weekend shifts. Apply in person at front desk.
The Legacy Grille at Cragun’s Legacy Courses is looking for a line / prep chef to work 10 am - 6 pm. Experience required. Apply in person at Legacy Grille or send resume to .
Full or part time to work mostly evenings and 2-3 overnight shifts per week. Perform a variety of functions throughout the resort. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and basic first aid, CPR and AED training, have and maintain a valid driver's license and be able to lift and carry 75 lbs. E-mail resume to .
Cragun's Resort Maintenance Department is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Full time position working evenings and every 3rd weekend. A background in plumbing and electrical is required. Must be organized and able to adapt to changes. Must have a positive attitude and work well with other employees and Cragun's guests. Apply in person at the front desk or call Mitch at 825-2830.
- Seasonal Grounds Worker to do mowing, trimming, clean-up and some landscaping. Good starting pay, must be able to work rotating weekends. Bonus for those completing the entire season. Must be able to lift 75 lbs. and have a valid driver's license. Apply in person at the front desk or call Mitch at 825-2830.