FRONT DESK AGENT
Cragun’s is looking to fill a Front Desk Agent Position. Flexible on shift to fill, 1st shift or 2nd shift. Must be able to work a flexible scheduled to include weekends and holidays.
As a Front Desk Agent you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring that their stay will become a memorable experience
Duties and responsibilities
Cragun’s Resort is actively searching for a friendly, organized, and detailed 2nd shift Conference Services/Marina Supervisor to join our Team. Located in the heart of the Brainerd Lakes Area on the shore of Gull Lake, Cragun’s Resort & Legacy Golf Courses is a long-established year round resort.
Provide friendly and courteous service to our guests, anticipating their needs, comfort, and safety. Will be required to work in both the marina and conference services as well as assist in other departments as assigned.
Duties and responsibilities
• Set up and maintain the conference facilities. Duties include:
lifting and moving of tables and chairs
Setup and maintenance of audio/visual equipment
Setup of food and beverage items in meeting rooms *
• Prove services such as luggage handling, taxi service, and room service
• Have knowledge of the resort and services offered as well as a good familiarity with the local area to include Gull Lake and surrounding area
• Provide guests with recreation opportunities at the resort
• Be proficient in the opening and closing of the marina and snowmobile center
• Installation and removal of docks
• Cleaning of all recreation equipment, familiarity with boats, snowmobiles
• Position does require frequent use of computer and ability to run a cash register
• Be able to accurately receive and make reservations by phone and in person
• Maintain safe and sanitary environment
• Assist with the Recreation Manager to provide other recreation opportunities at the resort such as pontoon rides, carnivals, trolley rides, dog sled rides, etc.
• Familiarize yourself with all the watercraft, snowmobiles, accessories, and rules and regulations associated with the items. As well as non-motorized items available at the marina
• Be able to fill out paperwork for the rental items
• Able to give instruction on the safe and proper use of the item being rented
• Make suggestions on routes of travel as well as scenic sites along the way
Job Type: Full-time, year round, eligible for benefits.
Looking to fill the following positions within our Housekeeping Department
1st & 2nd shift DISHWASHERS seasonal & year round
We are able to work with a flexible shift preference – 1st or 2nd shift available. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Position offers many perks: access to facilities, time and a half paid on holidays, free meals on shift, competitive wages, and ability to accrue Personal Time Off (PTO).
Previous experience required.
The correct person will need to be professional with a great customer service driven personality, outgoing and engaging.
May work in a number of venues within the Resort – Irma’s Kitchen, Cabana Café, Bear Trap Lounge, and portable bars.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.