Since you are viewing this page, we assume you are interested in joining our team at Cragun's Resort and Hotel and we look forward to meeting with you. All applicants must present legal documentation that allows them to work in the United States. There are certain criteria expected from all our staff, and we want to advise you of our expectations at this time. You will be asked to sign a statement and agree to the following:
- Guests come to Cragun's to have a good time. I can come to work with a happy attitude, ready to serve others.
- I can be counted on to be on time and work the schedule as posted by my manager. I am aware that Cragun's operates 7 days a week and I am willing to work my share of weekends and holidays.
- Cragun's has a variety of departments and requires a lot of teamwork. Although I understand I will be assigned to a specific department manager, I am willing to work in any department, as needed.
- I am willing to abide by Cragun's appearance standards (details below).
- I can be reached by telephone and have reliable transportation to work.
- I understand Cragun's is a zero tolerance company for drugs/alcohol. Employees may be subject to random testing.
Cragun's Dress Code
Good grooming and neat appearance are mandatory at Cragun's because of constant guest contact.
- All clothes or uniforms must be clean and wrinkle free. Your manager will inform you of specific dress requirements for your position.
- Cragun's wants our guests and fellow employees to feel comfortable with you on a first name basis. Name tags are issued and must be worn at all times.
- Hair (including facial hair such as beards & mustaches) must be clean, neat, trimmed and present a well-groomed appearance at all times.
- No extreme hair dye or styles are acceptable.
- Food and beverage handlers with facial hair exceeding a length of 1" may be required to wear a beard net.
- Tattoos should not be visible while on duty.
- Hands and nails should be clean and manicured at all times. Moderate colors of nail polish (or none) can be worn on duty.
- Cosmetics should emphasize a clean and natural appearance. Heavily scented powders and perfumes cannot be worn. Body odors must be controlled (deodorant) as necessary.
- No nose, eyebrow, tongue or other facial rings/posts can be worn while on duty. Jewelry, including earrings must be minimal.
Cragun's Employment Application
If you are willing to follow Cragun's requirements, we welcome your application. You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to download and print the application form. This software is freely available from Adobe.
Applications from outside the USA must be submitted to Work Experience USA. Please visit their website at http://www.ccusa.com for more information.