Wedding couples may spend countless hours researching the perfect wedding venue for their special day. They search for a place that best fits their personal taste, expectations and budget. On-line searches are usually done first to narrow down the vast possibilities. Phone calls and tours to favorite wedding venues commonly follow.
Finding and reserving a wedding venue can be complicated and confusing. The entire process can also be a bit overwhelming, since a wedding goes from only a dream to reality when the venue choice is made and deposit is placed.
Making Cragun’s Resort your wedding venue is very simple.
7 Easy Steps to Making Cragun’s your Wedding Venue
1. Review Our On-line Wedding Information. Check out our web pages on the various wedding venues available, the photo gallery of past events, menu options, and activities available to make your destination wedding an unforgettable experience.
2. Determine Date Availability with a Wedding Coordinator. If you are committed to a particular date and it is during peak season, you may need to plan at least two years in advance to secure that specific date. If your date is more flexible or are open to a Friday or Sunday date, you will definitely increase the options available.
3. Tour the Property – Seeing is Believing. If you’re planning an outdoor ceremony, it is helpful to plan your tour at a time of year that closely approximates the date of your wedding. You will be able to tour the grounds and effectively plan what type of flowers and other décor will best compliment your setting. It is also helpful to be able to see and experience the seasonal types of recreation activities and amenities available to your guests at the time of your wedding.
4. Determine Preliminary Event Details. After touring the property, your wedding coordinator will sit down with you to begin discussing the details of your event. The details will be refined and final decisions will be made as planning proceeds.
5. Review Wedding Estimate. Based on the preliminary details you have outlined, your wedding coordinator will provide you with a wedding estimate that will cover all aspects of the event. This wedding estimate is a starting point for you to add and subtract to based on your budget.
6. Provide General Information for Contract. Once the estimate has been approved, a contract will be drafted that will include all of the details that you’ve agreed to.
7. Review/Return Event Contract with Deposit. The contract will be sent for your review and signature. The signed contract and a deposit will be required to secure your date.
Cragun’s wedding professionals will assist couples from the time they make an initial inquiry to the time they leave as a married couple. Menus, time schedules, decorating ideas, vendor listings, logistics—it’s what the Cragun’s wedding coordinators do. They are the best resource on customizing each wedding at Cragun’s. Couples can relax knowing that they are in good hands! Peace of mind is wonderful! Fill out our planning form today to get started.