Share your story for a chance to win!
We often hear stories from guests who once married at Cragun’s, honeymooned and returned with their growing families or to celebrate their wedding anniversaries. Rooted in love from our very own Dutch & Irma Cragun, we cannot wait to hear your love story and offer you a chance to celebrate your love story with us.
Please submit a photo of yourself with your fiancé or of the nominated couple. Additionally,
- if nominating yourself: tell us your love story & why we should choose you
- if nominating another couple: why you’re nominating them and why we should choose the couple
(1000 character maximum)
The Elopement Wedding Package includes:
- Ceremony & Dinner Space Rental for 20 in our Audubon Room and Foyer at our Legacy Clubhouse OR our South Lakeside Dining Room
- Two appetizers & 2 drinks per person for social hour
- Plated dinner with bread, butters, salad, choice of entrée with choice of starch
- Wine pour during dinner
- One night stay for the wedding couple
- Included in your elopement package will be a beautiful, hand crafted, floral bouquet & boutonniere by Petals & Beans Floral Boutique and Event Design. Perfect to add the right natural touch to your wedding day. The designer will choose the best blooms that are in the color pallet of your choosing with one of the following themes.Classic and romantic
whimsical and natural
We will set up a booking link for you & your guests to make reservations on our property
Optional to add:
- Additional Guests (up to 50 total) for $125/person
- Additional Bouquets/Boutonnieres to match bridal bouquet for additional cost
- Our photographer for $100/hour which includes 8 hours of coverage with full gallery access & editing included
- Other activities as coordinated with your planner
- Not currently married, not employed by Cragun’s Resort or affiliates.
- If nominating a couple, the couple needs to be aware of your submission for planning purposes.
- Access to your photo gallery and use for marketing purposes.
- Wedding to occur in the month of April, May, October, November, December of 2023
You are responsible for:
DJ, Cake, Other Décor, however, we can recommend vendors and help coordinate details for you.
All submissions must be received by February 28, 2023. Winner will be announced March 10, 2023.