1st & 2nd Shift Dishwashers | Seasonal & Year round
Banquet & Dining Servers
We are able to work with a flexible shift preference – 1st or 2nd shift available.
Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Position offers many perks: access to facilities, time and a half paid on holidays, free meals on shift, competitive wages, and ability to accrue Personal Time Off (PTO).
COOKS, COOKS, COOKS
Sous Chef, Banquet Cooks, Line Cooks and Prep Cooks
Cragun’s Resort is actively searching for friendly, motivated members to join our chef line up.
Located in the heart of the Brainerd Lakes Area on the shore of Gull Lake, Cragun’s Resort & Legacy Golf Courses is a long-established year round resort.
We are offering a $500 sign on bonus, housing, if needed, and if eligible: medical, dental, 401K, PTO and numerous facilities perks.
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Sous Chef
- Banquet Cooks
- Line Cooks
- Prep Cooks
All above positions offer both seasonal and year round employment
Wage based on experience
Live and work in Minnesota’s Vacation Heartland
Job Summary Cragun’s Resort is looking for energetic, customer driven housekeepers/leads/and a supervisor to work on our team.
Job purpose Perform cleaning duties to maintain the establishment in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provides daily cleaning and replenishing of supplies to rooms, bathrooms, offices, and other areas of the company as assigned in accordance with standard cleaning procedures.
- Maintains safe and sanitary environment.
- Operates commercial vacuums and sweepers,
- Moves furniture such as tables and chairs and does other duties as assigned.
- Maintains a high level of quality and appearance in all areas
- Time and a half paid on holidays worked
- Resort discounts
- Free access to many of the company’s facilities, such as (indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, walking track, work out room, tennis and basketball courts, golf)
- Extensive discounts on marina equipment such as boats, jet skis, kayaks, canoes, pontoons, snowmobiles, skates, skis, etc.
Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises.
Duties and responsibilities
- Secures premises by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Controls traffic by directing drivers
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures
- Use walkie-talkies, pagers, and cell phones to stay in contact with front desk and security personnel
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions and provide information during non-business hours or when front desk is not available
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering
- Monitor all rooms, cabins, buildings and systems
- Inspect windows and doors to ensure locks are in place and working
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Previous law enforcement or military experience a plus
- Must be able to pass a background check
- A valid driver’s license with a clear driving record is require
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be extremely organized, personable and enthusiastic
- Must possess a high regard for customer service and employee relations
- Maintain professional image at all times
- Able to work independently
- Must be able to read, write and speak clearly in the English language
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Cragun’s Resort is looking to add a full time year round Payroll/Accounts Payable position. Previous related work experience or accounting education required. This position is eligible for: medical, dental, 401k, PTO, and access to the resort facilities and golfing along with other resort discounts.