1st & 2nd Shift Dishwashers | Seasonal & Year round
Banquet & Dining Servers
We are able to work with a flexible shift preference – 1st or 2nd shift available.
Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Position offers many perks: access to facilities, time and a half paid on holidays, free meals on shift, competitive wages, and ability to accrue Personal Time Off (PTO).
Previous experience required.
The correct person will need to be professional with a great customer service driven personality, outgoing and engaging.
May work in a number of venues within the Resort – Irma’s Kitchen, Cabana Café, Bear Trap Lounge, and portable bars.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
Job purpose: Responsible for implementing indoor and outdoor recreational activities for children and adults.
Duties and responsibilities
• Assists in the implementation of programs and monitoring participants in on-site and off-site recreational activities such as board and field games, arts and crafts, fitness activities, and field trips.
• Conduct necessary preparation and clean-up for each recreational activity.
• Effectively communicate with and monitor the behavior of participants for the purpose of maintaining order and safety.
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned
• Ability to communicate orally with diverse groups of individuals.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
• Must possess a valid State driver’s license or have the ability to obtain one prior to employment.
• Must be First Aid and CPR certified or have the ability to become certified.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a DMV check.
Assistant Director of Food & Beverage is expected to lead all aspects of our front of the house food and beverage business and to work in close partnership with our back of the house leadership. Must be able to deliver a high-quality and motivated staff to provide excellent customer service.
Responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals; ensure efficient food service operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in front of the house as well as a strong knowledge of the back of the house. Must be able to oversee the dining room, check-in with customers and balance seating capacity. Understanding back of the house management is also essential
Must be able to lead by example and uplift staff during busy moments in our fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you will ensure our food outlets run smoothly and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
Cragun’s Resort is looking for an energetic, customer driven housekeepers/leads/and a supervisor to work on our team.
Perform cleaning duties to maintain the establishment in a clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
Duties and responsibilities
Cragun’s Resort is actively searching for a friendly, organized, and detail oriented Conference Services / Marina Manager to join our team. Located in the heart of the Brainerd Lakes Area on the shore of Gull Lake, Cragun’s Resort & Legacy Golf Courses is a long-established year round resort.
The Conference Services / Marina Manager’s primary responsibility is to assist the General Manager in achieving the Resort’s long-range profit and revenue goals by directing the operations of the conference services and marina areas. This position is responsible for ensuring consistency in quality of standards, as well as the delivery of outstanding guest service and the effective operations of the two departments. The Conference Services / Marina Manager is also responsible for selecting, training, evaluating, developing and motivating the associates in his/her department.
This is a full time year round position that is eligible for our benefits package: