1st & 2nd Shift Dishwashers | Seasonal & Year round
Banquet & Dining Servers
We are able to work with a flexible shift preference – 1st or 2nd shift available.
Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Position offers many perks: access to facilities, time and a half paid on holidays, free meals on shift, competitive wages, and ability to accrue Personal Time Off (PTO).
Previous experience required.
The correct person will need to be professional with a great customer service driven personality, outgoing and engaging.
May work in a number of venues within the Resort – Irma’s Kitchen, Cabana Café, Bear Trap Lounge, and portable bars.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
Job purpose: Responsible for implementing indoor and outdoor recreational activities for children and adults.
Duties and responsibilities
• Assists in the implementation of programs and monitoring participants in on-site and off-site recreational activities such as board and field games, arts and crafts, fitness activities, and field trips.
• Conduct necessary preparation and clean-up for each recreational activity.
• Effectively communicate with and monitor the behavior of participants for the purpose of maintaining order and safety.
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned
• Ability to communicate orally with diverse groups of individuals.
• Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
• Must possess a valid State driver’s license or have the ability to obtain one prior to employment.
• Must be First Aid and CPR certified or have the ability to become certified.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a DMV check.