Minnesota Wedding Celebrations & Parties
Wedding showers, celebrations and parties are a great way for friends and relatives of the new couple to get acquainted, share in the excitement of the Minnesota wedding and create lifetime bonding. Let Cragun’s worry about the details so you can enjoy this time with your guests. Choose from a wide variety of locations in either Cragun’s Legacy Clubhouse or Cragun’s Resort Main Lodge or Irma’s Kitchen.
Celebrate the transition from a single lifestyle to married life with a pre-wedding party sure to be remembered. Camaraderie and celebration are the order of the day. Be creative, keeping the wedding couple’s hobbies and interests in mind. These pre-wedding events can be a weekend getaway for the entire wedding party or simply an evening out for everyone. Cragun’s can help you plan events including golf tournament, a shopping expedition, or even a private party in your own cabin.
Rehearsal Dinner options at Cragun’s range from casual to elegant. Have fun with a theme dinner like a Western Beach BBQ complete with a bonfire and s’mores. Maybe Surfin’ in the Sun is more your style on the beach with a full Hawaiian Luau! Our private dining areas feature perfect settings for a more elegant affair either overlooking beautiful Gull Lake or the manicured grounds of our Golf course. Having your rehearsal dinner at Cragun’s and letting us do the work leaves you time to relax and fully enjoy the experience of your closest friends while getting better acquainted preparing for your Minnesota wedding.
Gift Opening Brunch
Don’t stop your Minnesota wedding celebrations and parties with your reception. Book a Gift Opening Brunch to complete your wedding weekend. It’s a great way for everyone to get together, visit and relive the memories of the wedding before heading home!
Golf Events can make it a great opportunity for everyone to gather at Cragun’s Legacy Courses. With 45 holes of total, two 18 hole championship courses and a 9 hole par 3 course, everyone with all levels of skill are assured of having a wonderful time.
Enhance your Minnesota wedding experience at Cragun’s by incorporating golf on one of our three premier Brainerd golf courses. Multiple courses and tee complexes will ensure a great experience to any level of golfer.
- Lehman 18 is our 18-hole championship golf course that is named after Minnesota PGA TOUR Pro, Tom Lehman. Completed at the end of the 2022 golf season and will be opening in the spring of 2023.
- Dutch’s Legacy is our 18-hole championship golf course inspired by the Dutch settlers who built the first golf course in America outside of Manhattan, and was rated 5 Stars by Golf Digest’s 2008/2009 Best Places to Play.
- The Par 3 is inspired by the layout of the historic St. Andrew’s course in Scotland
The staff at Cragun’s Legacy Courses is available to help make your special Minnesota wedding event even more memorable. Regardless of the size of your group or golf skill level, the Legacy staff is here to help you plan and coordinate the perfect golf event. Enjoy as much time as possible at the Legacy before your very special wedding day!
Cragun’s Legacy Courses feature:
- Special rate for resort guests on our courses with savings up to $20 off the public rate
- Full use of our practice facility including the driving range, pitch and chip area, and putting green
- Golfing our championship courses includes use of a shared cart with our Pro-link GPS system
Cragun’s Legacy Staff can coordinate: (Surcharge may apply)
- Bachelor/Bachelorette party golf tournaments
- Family fun tournaments
- Straight golf tournaments with pin events
- Scramble tournaments with pin events
- Best ball tournaments with pin events
- GPS scoring
- “Chipping for the garter” from the Legacy patio to our signature hole
To ensure the perfect golf experience, our golf staff will prepare individual cart signs and score cards for your group and have a personalized rules sheet on every cart. Just drive up to the bag drop and your clubs will be loaded on the appropriate cart so you will be ready to enjoy your tournament. Club cleaning and club storage are free to all of your wedding guest golfers.
A variety of great gift ideas and prizes are available in our pro shop.
Looking for some summer fun? How about a beach party on Gull Lake? Cragun’s full-service marina offers rentals including pontoons, speedboats, stand-up paddleboards, hydro-bikes and paddle boats, fishing boats, poles and bait – if it involves the water, we’ve got it. Row boats and canoes are free for our guests. Another beach tradition both timeless and simple: a bonfire to gather around with family and friends roasting marshmallows, making s’mores, listening to the call of the loon – a perfect ending to a perfect day. Picnics or barbecues on the beach also provide a fun venue for gathering and relaxation. Our planners can help you create a memorable event on either our North or South Beach.